Encore vs. Hotel
Which Offers the Best Value? Reasons to Rent a Resort Home
When You Need More Than Just a Hotel Room
Finding the perfect accommodations, and not just a place to sleep, is essential to planning a memorable group or vacation getaway.
When planning a vacation, many travelers are faced with the question: Should I stay in a hotel or vacation rental?
At about half the cost per square foot, vacation rentals are not only budget-friendly but spacious, too. The average U.S. hotel room is 330 square feet, and room sizes at today’s newest hotel brands are even smaller; new boutique brands average 183 square feet.
Encore Resort Homes
At Encore Resort at Reunion, you get more space to relax and enjoy your vacation. Ranging from 2,000 to more than 7,000 square feet, each of our resort homes features a distinctive design and beautifully appointed interiors.
The kitchen, living and dining areas blend seamlessly through large, open-plan interiors. Outside, a private backyard with a pool and hot tub beckon relaxation.
- Choose from a variety of 4 to 13-bedroom homes.
- Located just minutes from Disney.
- No additional fees for Wi-Fi, parking, or laundry.
- Elite Homes feature additional perks, from game rooms or theaters to larger pools and backyards, expansive living and outdoor areas.
Blurring the Line Between Hotel and Home
With a dedicated service team on hand, we ensure all guests enjoy the same standard of quality and satisfaction you expect from a luxury hotel brand.
When you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome from a friendly concierge who will provide a tour of the resort.
Onsite amenities include:
- Water park and pool
- Multiple dining options
- Hang Ten Hideaway activity and game room
- Sports facilities
- Fitness center
- Complimentary transportation to Orlando theme parks
- Attraction tickets available for purchase
Not in the mood to cook? Encore offers:
- Home food delivery
- Catering services
- In-home chef experiences
- Cooking demonstrations
- In-home bartending services